Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This Week...

Let me first start off with saying that KFC Famous Bowls are the most delicious food EVER. Yes, I am in love with them. So good!
K, now on to the reason for this post...I have realized that my goal of trying to post twice a week, every week has really fallen by the wayside. I really need to get on track with my list of goals! There are so many and I am almost through January without having completed very many things. This week I will set out to identify 15 things I like about myself and make a list of 50 things that make me happy. I plan on posting them this week...but it may be Friday before I get to it, as today is Wednesday! I also am going to steal from Kelly's blog and make a list of 100 things people may not know about me or may find interesting-thanks, Kelly! Your blog was so interesting!!
Speaking of things on my to-do list...reading my Bible and training for the marathon have been going good...I do need to be more consistent with reading every day and not trying to play catch up from the day before, however. One goal is to read the Bible for 30 days without missing a day...I am thinking about making that my goal for March...
Running is going great...Shane and I have been identifying things that make it easier to run and make our runs more productive. I really think we are going to be able to do this! :)
So, that is all for today...and there will be another post before the week is up!

2 comments:

  1. YAY I'm so glad you're going to do the 100 things about me thing! :) Can't wait! Don't try to do it in one sitting- just think about it and do it for 2-3 days, you know what I mean? Also tell me your tips on running! I need to start running again! What kind of mileage are you running now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know-I am soooo excited to get started on that list!!!! I am on a training schedule, so my mileage is small right now (my long run this week is only 6 miles!). Also, I am keeping a SLOW pace (about 5 mph) so I don't mess up my knee (apparently I have done something to it and my dad is getting me a band thing to wear on it...) Also...two slices of whole grain (not wheat!) toast with butter and a glass of water 30 minutes before you run helps SO much I can't even begin to tell you! I will think of other tips and send them your way! :)

    ReplyDelete