Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A New Week...

So it is a new week and I have 6 days left in this month to make sure I finish reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in order to complete my goal of reading one book each month this year. I am definitely enjoying the book more than I thought I would...it is a quick, fun read.

My training last night was totally derailed...only ran a mile when I should have ran four...But, I am planning on cross-training tonight and doing plenty of stretching so that I can possibly add a mile and a half to my 5 mile run tomorrow! I need to make sure that I am plenty hydrated and don't eat junk right before the run (which contributed to my poor run last night...that and a headache!).

Hopefully, by my next post this week, I will have finished reading HP and can give a little review on it...

Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

  1. How much do you love Harry Potter?! :) BTW you didn't tell me if you're practicing for the 1/2 or not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am training for the full! Not the half :) I LOVE Harry Potter!!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete