Thursday, October 8, 2009

Finally!

Okay, so I have decided that I will try to post at least once a week on my lunch hour at work. I try not to be on my computer at all when I am at home unless absolutely necessary. I have so many ideas for blogs...so many things I want to talk about. Mostly, they are things that I see throughout my day or things that I hear that I think are relevant and will help others. I also want to document my life right now. I will never be in this place again and want to have it recorded :) I have been TERRIBLE about posting anything, since basically this summer. Hopefully, I will be better if I set a goal for myself. I hope that anyone who reads this enjoys it! Be sure to comment whenever you feel like it! Thanks!
Also, here are some fun, recent pictures!

Tami and I at the PEO picnic!




Kirstin and I at her rehearsal dinner! She is sporting the test run for her hair (that I did for the wedding!)

Kirstin and I dancing at the wedding! Beautiful bride!



Erica and i busting a move! :) Favorite picture of the night! Hilarious!


4 comments:

  1. kandi i literally love your blog!!! keep em coming!!! ;) also LOVE the dancing pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Thank you!! I am so glad that someone is actually reading this :) Your blod also keeps me entertained!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey friend! So glad you are back to the blogging world. I have got to get mine updated too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friend! :) I am glad that you and Kelly read mine. LOL, I am always afraid I will write an interesting blog and no one will read it. I am finding that it is addictive...I already have an idea for more blogs to write at lunch time this week. And I am going to try to put pictures in each one! So, yup, you need to update yours too and I will try to be better about commenting on them!! :) Have fun in Kansas and have a safe trip home tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete