Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Better Late Than Never!

So, it has been awhile since I have blogged...things have been so busy this month. I am realizing that I need to get started on my "to do" list that I have posted in my blog! I still have to send out Christmas cards this year, and leave a card with money inside on a random person's car...so excited to do that! I hope that even the little amount that I will be able to put in the card will bless the person that receives it.
I am planning on taking care of #50 (I believe...can't remember the exact number) this weekend. I have several days off from work and will be focusing on getting everything cleaned out and organized! Maybe I can even take care of donating my clothing...I am so excited to get going! :)

1 comment:

  1. I have so missed reading blogs during tree season...now have a few down days to catch up. Stop by and see me...actually have a little give away that I will get Parker to draw for tomorrow night...
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete