Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Abundantly Clear

I am in a state of shock right now. What I left in the past will not, in return, leave me in the past.

Do you ever have moments where you see God’s work in your life so abundantly clear that you are brought to tears? This morning, I saw just that. It is amazing to me how our decisions in life mold us, and how God is there no matter what. I am so thankful for God blessing me with discernment. Thank you, Lord! You are GOOD!

Now, if only the other person involved would ask God for discernment. I cannot keep living with this feeling of uneasiness. I can’t let this person have any more control over me. My emotional state really is being wrecked a little at a time. Although I am so glad I made the decision I made, now I am dealing with consequences I never saw coming. Please pray that God would work in the life of someone who needs it…and that the person in question would let the past be the past and no longer involve me simply to upset me. Also, please pray that God makes me strong…or that I at least place my weakness on Him so He can be strong for me!

Happy moments=PRAISE God
Difficult moments=SEEK God
Quiet moments=WORSHIP God
Painful moments=TRUST God
Every moment=THANK GOD.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!! I definitely am needing it...doing better today than I was yesterday when I wrote this blog...so that's good :)

    ReplyDelete