Monday, February 22, 2010

I Haven't Forgotten...

I haven't forgotten about my blog...nope. Just been BUSY! :) Here is a quick little update on things lately...

Still training for the 1/2 marathon...going good, but wishing the weather was even warmer so I could run a little stronger!

Currently reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets...only a few chapters in and already even better than the first...and I hear they just get better with every book!! Yay!

The weekend was a little crazy...my grandpa on my dad's side had a heart attack...it was mild and they put a stint in. He is doing ok, but not out of the woods yet. Please keep him in your prayers. It has been determined that the cause was almost ENTIRELY stress induced...

So, that is all for now...sorry for the short post! Another busy day and I am trying to squeeze this in on my lunch break :) Now, off to read my Bible, then back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment